Noble & Cooley Horizon Bop Kit
This is a Horizon series shell pack in Matte Black. The drums are:
*14" (depth) x 18" (diameter) bass drum;
*8" x 12" mounted tom; and
*14" x 14" floor tom.
The hoops are triple flanged and the hardware is finished in chrome. The CoolMount receiver is included. Snare and snare stands not included.
Here's what Noble and Cooley says about the Horizon series:
"The best of both worlds: vintage tone with modern drum build quality.
"The Horizon Series is the original modern hybrid shell design, so highly sought after in today’s drum community. Unlike traditional cross plies, the horizontal orientation allows the shell to resonate more uniformly, like a steam bent shell. The softer inner ply of mahogany adds a dark tonal quality, creating a vintage tone while maintaining the sonic fidelity associated with the Noble & Cooley name.
"Originally introduced in the 1980s and used to create the samples for Vintage Superior Drummer, these drums became legendary. We responded to customer interest in vintage tones and recently introduced a revitalized version for today’s drummer. With updated lugs, enhanced venting, CoolMount brackets and new finishes, these kits will satisfy the most discerning drummers.
- "Hybrid Maple and Mahogany Ply Shell;
- Horizontal construction;
- All Toms include Rims-style suspended with the patented CoolMount system;
- Your choice of 2.3 mm Triple Flanged Hoops or optional die cast or wood hoops (additional costs may apply);
- Your choice of chrome or black chrome hardware;
- All of our drums are hand finished, not wrapped, with oil, stain or paint."